Aero-Wrap™ Gradient Compression System
$135.00 – $265.00
Aero-Wrap™ Gradient Compression System is an easier, more comfortable way to effectively manage your chronic leg swelling and keep you on the go.
Simple to Use Compression. All Day Comfort. All Day Relief.
Each kit comes with everything you need to get started with our next-generation technology: Aero-wrap, sock, Aero-Gauge.
Aero-Wrap™ is a revolutionary, air-filled compression system that delivers adjustable gradient compression to the lower leg. The sleeve is made of lightweight, flexible materials with hook and loop straps for easy on and off and is inflated by a removeable hand pump, AeroGauge™.
Each Aero-Wrap™ system kit includes:
Aero-Wrap™ Sleeve (2x in BiLateral Kit)
Copper Comfort Liner (2x in BiLateral Kit)
AeroGauge™ inflation pump
Aero-Wrap™ comes in four sizes (S, M, L, XL) and two heights (standard and short).
INDICATIONS FOR USE
The Aero-Wrap™ is indicated for the treatment of:
- Venous insufficiency
- Venous ulcerations
The Aero-Wrap™ should not be used if you have one or more of the following conditions:
- Decompensated acute heart failure
- Severe peripheral arterial disease (critical limb ischemia including ischemic rest pain, arterial wounds, or gangrene)
- Acute thrombophlebitis, acute deep venous thrombosis
- Infection in the lower leg
- Allergy to material
Circumference in CM & Inches
|Small||31-36 cm (≈ 12¼ in – 14⅛ in)||20-26 cm (≈ 7⅞ in – 10 ¼ in)||17-27 cm (≈ 6⅝ in – 10⅝ in)|
|Medium||35-41 cm (≈ 13¾ in – 16⅛ in)||23-31 cm (≈ 9 in – 12¼ in)||19-30 cm (≈ 7½ in – 11¾ in)|
|Large||40-48 cm (≈ 15¾ in – 18⅞ in)||28-37 cm (≈ 11 in – 14 ½ in)||22-33 cm (≈ 8⅝ in – 13 in)|
|X-Large||46-57 cm (≈ 18⅛ in – 22⅜ in)||32-43 cm (≈ 12⅝ in – 17 in)||24-36 cm (≈ 9 ½ in – 14⅛ in)|
Note: For best fit, order the smallest size that fits all three size categories
Aero-Wrap™ will perform according to and under the stated application and use procedures and is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for 6 months from when the garment is shipped. The warranty is only valid if the instructions for care are properly followed; and does not cover normal wear and tear, abnormal care and use, or where it can be shown the application instructions have not been followed correctly.
Please request a return authorization number from a Sun Scientific Customer Service Representative prior to returning merchandise. No returns are allowed if the product has been used except for defective products. If the returned merchandise is determined to be defective, Sun Scientific will at its discretion repair or replace the merchandise.
• Patients with symptoms of vascular disease should be seen by a vascular specialist before the use of these products.
• Compression to a leg which already has partially blocked blood supply could learn to potentially serious complications
• Patients should be carefully screened for vascular disease (ABPI < 1.0) and properly educated in appropriate compression levels before prescribing the Aero-Wrap™.
• Assess the patient to rule out arterial disease. The use of Doppler ultrasound is recommended.
• Should the leg develop pain or the foot become pale, cool, or numb; the pressure must be lowered by inserting the stemmed portion of the valve cap into the valve and pressing until the air is released. The Aero-Wrap™ must be removed and the physician contacted.
• Ensure that the patient has been educated as to the appropriate compression range for their ABPI and has been instructed in the proper use of the device.
• Determine the correct size of the Aero-Wrap™ Gradient Compression System
• Ensure no abrasive material is in contact with the skin
• Do not inflate the Aero-Wrap™ beyond your desired compression range
• Do not cover AeroGauge™ dial while inflating
• Does not contain natural rubber (Latex)
• Caution should be used in a pressurized environment, such as an airplane, where the pressure within the Aero-Wrap™ is likely to change. If the compression increases, deflate all air and re-inflate to proper levels.