Aero-Wrap Acute™ Venous Ulcer Total Care Monthly Kit is a system designed to replace traditional bandaging for venous leg ulcers in wound care settings. The Aero-Wrap Acute™ kit provides a disposable, cost-efficient, and proven treatment for active wounds for both exudate and compression management.
Aero-Wrap Acute™ Venous Ulcer Total Care Monthly Kit provides clinicians and wound care centers the supplies manage a patient’s exudate and compression therapy for up to 1 month. Each kit includes:
2 Aero-Wrap Acute™ (for Compression)
5 Multi-Layer Bandage Changes (for Exudate Management)
- Cotton Padding Bandage
- Short-Stretch Elastic Bandage
- Tubular Stockinette
Each multi-layer bandage change can be quickly and inexpensively changed for exudate management. Aero-Wrap Acute™ is then placed on top of the multi-layer bandages to apply controlled and consistent gradient compression, not only saving time but also improving the consistency of compression therapy regardless of the practitioner that applies it.
You need a prescription to use the Aero-Wrap Acute™.
Circumference in CM & Inches
||31-36 cm (≈ 12¼ in – 14⅛ in)
||20-26 cm (≈ 7⅞ in – 10 ¼ in)
||17-27 cm (≈ 6⅝ in – 10⅝ in)
||35-41 cm (≈ 13¾ in – 16⅛ in)
||23-31 cm (≈ 9 in – 12¼ in)
||19-30 cm (≈ 7½ in – 11¾ in)
||40-48 cm (≈ 15¾ in – 18⅞ in)
||28-37 cm (≈ 11 in – 14 ½ in)
||22-33 cm (≈ 8⅝ in – 13 in)
||46-57 cm (≈ 18⅛ in – 22⅜ in)
||32-43 cm (≈ 12⅝ in – 17 in)
||24-36 cm (≈ 9 ½ in – 14⅛ in)
Aero-Wrap Acute™ will perform according to and under the stated application and use procedures and is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for 30 days from when the garment is shipped. The warranty is only valid if the instructions for care are properly followed; and does not cover normal wear and tear, abnormal care and use, or where it can be shown the application instructions have not been followed correctly.
Please request a return authorization number from a Sun Scientific Customer Service Representative prior to returning merchandise. No returns are allowed if the product has been used except for defective products. If the returned merchandise is determined to be defective, Sun Scientific will at its discretion repair or replace the merchandise.
Patients with symptoms of vascular disease should be seen by a vascular specialist before the use of these products.
• Compression to a leg which already has partially blocked blood supply could learn to potentially serious complications
• Patients should be carefully screened for vascular disease (ABPI < 1.0) and properly educated in appropriate compression levels before prescribing the Aero-Wrap™.
• Assess the patient to rule out arterial disease. The use of Doppler ultrasound is recommended.
• Should the leg develop pain or the foot become pale, cool, or numb; the pressure must be lowered by inserting the stemmed portion of the valve cap into the valve and pressing until the air is released. The Aero-Wrap™ must be removed and the physician contacted.
• Ensure that the patient has been educated as to the appropriate compression range for their ABPI and has been instructed in the proper use of the device.
• Determine the correct size of the Aero-Wrap™ Gradient Compression System
• Ensure no abrasive material is in contact with the skin
• Do not inflate the Aero-Wrap™ beyond your prescribed compression range
• Do not cover AeroGauge™ dial while inflating
• Does not contain natural rubber (Latex)
• Caution should be used in a pressurized environment, such as an airplane, where the pressure within the Aero-Wrap™ is likely to change. If the compression increases, deflate all air and re-inflate to proper levels.
The Aero-Wrap™ Gradient Compression System should not be used on patients with the following conditions:
• Ankle Brachial Pressure Index (ABPI) of less than 0.6
• Advanced PAD and Critical Limb Ischemia
• Diabetic patients with advanced small vessel disease
• Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis
• Active infections of the lower leg
• Gangrene of the lower leg