Aero-Wrap™ is a revolutionary, air-filled compression therapy device that can be inflated to deliver precise gradient compression to the lower leg. It is made of light, flexible materials with hook and loop straps that can be easily self-applied or even applied by an unskilled caregiver.
Aero-Wrap™ was designed for patients with:
Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI), Venous Hypertension, and Edema.
Low Exudating / Healed Venous Leg Ulcers
Lymphatic Obstruction and Lymphedema
As most patients have experienced, compression stockings are often difficult to put on. People who require higher levels of compression have to struggle with putting on tighter and tighter stockings.
Wasting time trying to squeeze into stockings is a thing of the past thanks to the new Aero-Wrap™. Aero-Wrap™ makes it easy to self-apply and administer prescribed levels of gradient compression therapy.
Ask your physician about prescribing the Aero-Wrap™ for you.
• Single patient reusable product
• A lasting solution for Chronic Venous Insufficiency / Lymphedema
• AeroGauge™ inflation system for accurate and adjustable compression
• Can be worn with normal shoes & clothing
• Quality of life (removable for showering and sleeping)